Sunday, May 27, 2007

Vancouver, Canada

Canada was not in my plan. But, Pei Shih told me to apply my visa just in case we decided to go. And I applied hoping that we will go.

Yes. We are on our way to Vancouver after church and it was raining in Seattle. Pei Shih was trying to contact her friends who were frequent traveller to Canada to find out places to eat.

Since I am the visitor, non-greencard holder. We have to get down from the car to the immigration. Well, it was smooth and fast. I like Canadian. They were friendly. :)

The 1 most obvious change once we were in Canada was the unit of measurement. KM instead of miles.

By the time, we reached the hotel and settled down. It was time for dinner. And we knew about the Summer night market. And we went for that.
The Summer Night Market was really huge with so many people. They sell all sorts of food, mostly Asia food and a lot of other things. Everyone just buy and eat and walk and buy and eat... So, we just joined them. It was fun.
So, this is Richmond Night Market.

No comments: