Saturday, May 12, 2007

Universal Studio

How can I not go to Universal Studio when I am in LA?

It's my 2nd day and I was ready to go to Universal Studio. I wanna see how movies are make though I have been to movie world in Gold Coast, but, it's different mar...

We passby LA city. Well, we joined the rushed hour since it's morning that everyone needa get to work.

We took the bus ride where it will bring us for the Studio tour. The Studio is huge! Initially, I felt a bit bored as those movies making stages are just like warehouse, so much like Gold Coast. Just that these are slightly bigger, I reckon. Something special was there have a few bungalows here for editors, writters and producers for them to do their work. So, they will be staying here too.

The exciting part came, the scenese for the movies/ shows. Houses for Desperate Housewives, the vehicles and equipements for Jurassic Park, Fast & Furious. They even showed us the technology for Fast & Furious.

The cool thing was how the weather forecast man was making news. They had this thing where it will rain, thunder, flood, etc..

Then, we went on to see how earthquake was make. arh.. the King Kong. Too bad that it was only 1 King Kong left as the others were taken for refurbishment. :( Well, better than none.

Oh.. I had a roller coaster ride in the Jurassic Park where it plunge straight down from 84-foot height. That was really fun as we will see dinosaurs with all the sound effect throughout the journey. And I think that was really cool...

Then, surely, I went for all the 3Ds show. Just a short, 30 minutes, show. I watched 'Honey, I shrunk the audience' and 'Terminator 2'. Also, 'Shrek' on 4D. The 3D was very different from what we have here. We felt the water, the rats coming to our legs and chair,... Basically, it involves senses and really make us wanna touch it. No doubt that 4D was much better.

So, I really had a great time in Universal Studio. It was great!

No comments: