Thursday, May 24, 2007

Pike Place Market


Visited Pike Place Market. It's a MUST go. Seattle produces lotsa Salmon and it can be found here.

I was there a little early, hence, I just walked around and took pictures of the harbour and the mountains far away. Since it was still early, and the 1st Starbucks is here. I just went in. Wow.. So many people in that small shop. They literally throw the cup after taking order to the coffee maker. Since I am not a caffeine taker, I bought myself a vanila ice blended which was really yummy... And I noticed the logo there was a bit different than the normal. It was the full picture, unlike others which has been truncated.

And I moved on to the market itself. The fruits, the veg, the flowers, the fish, the jumbo lobster tails, huge scallops, Alaskan King crab... wow... they were so fresh, so huge, must be so yummy. Of course, it is a bit pricey too (cos a lot of visitors mar).

And yes, they will 'perfom' throwing huge salmon for cleaning once it has its owner.

And we passed by Amazon.com. hmm... another interesting place. Then, later I was told Microsoft is in Seattle also. I should have visited Bill Gate, shouldn't I?!

Later of the day, Pei Shih, Cora and I picked Tyson up from his office at Bellevue to go to cell group. It was cool to attend the cell meeting. :)

No comments: