Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Seattle

My flight to Seattle from SF kept delaying. I just sat in the airports for hours. This is the budget airline. Like Air Asia? I don't know. I have not been on Air Asia.

The most important part of my entire trip is to Seattle, to visit Pei Shih. We have not see each other for 10 years. It's been a long time.....

Seattle. The most wet city.

I rested one day and did all my laundry before continue the visiting. hehe..

I went to Space Needle. You may visit http://www.spaceneedle.com/about/funfacts.asp to find out more. The escalator is really fast that I didn't even feel anything. It was cold when I went out the day. Of course, the exploration was cool too...

The view from the top of the tower was superb.
Since Pei Shih and Tyson (Pei Shih's husband) have to work. I was on my own. I went to the city with Pei Shih early morning, hang out a bit in her office before taking the bus to the city.

Then, I went back to Pei Shih's office and we went for beef noodle. Vietnamese beef noodle which is really yummy before taking Cora. I saw this cool convertible BMW on Pei Shih's in-laws house and I couldn't resist and took the picture. :p

2 comments:

poreiz said...

didn't know you have a blog..just found out. very nice blog and you used the software very well wor. good job!

mfwrachel said...

hehe.. just started.. pai-seh.. still a lot more to learn from you guys...