Thursday, May 10, 2007

Los Angeles

After planning for about a year, I am flying to US. Am I excited? Sure... Who doesn't like vacation.

Los Angeles. Everyone flies into LA. It was quite a long flight. Transit in Taiwan. The food in EVA airline was yummy. I like the breakfast best. Porridge with chicken floss.

Someone from the travel agent picked us (Annie and me) up upon arrival. The custom clearance was smooth. But, please do not have high expectations of LA airport. Can I compare it with Subang airport?! Maybe... It's dark...

After reaching the hotel. I realised that my lock was kinda dented and I couldn't open it. How was I going to take my things out? And it was night time!!! There was a ground personnel at the reception and I was hoping and praying that he could help me. He couldn't. But thank God there was a taxi driver who was willing to help. He used a penny to 'repair' the lock and managed to open it. Then, we rested.

The next morning (strangely I wasn't jetlagged), we were scheduled to go to Disneyland. Well, after Dreamworld in Goldcoast, I wasn't exactly keen on Disneyland. But, I was in LA, so, I had to go.(Part of the tour) And yes. I had lotsa fun. All the rides and the fairy tales characters. And the castle.

And I enjoyed the parade very much. It was almost summer and so, it was still bright when the parade started and ended when it was about to get dark.

No comments: