Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Gunung Angsi

Went to Gunung Angsi, Ulu Bendul. Another training hike.

It was wet and muddy thanks to the rain the earlier day. And I had a great fall, and was 'yellow'. yucky...

Gunung Angsi was even tougher than Gunung Datuk. Need to cross the river and climb. And even more humid. Then, at one point I thought I was going to die. And I wanna go home. What on earth am I doing in this place torturing myself.

And still, I reached the top. It was kinda cloudy and I prayed that it will not rain. And indeed God is good. Well, we rested, makan our food, took pictures, enjoyed the view until it was really hot and headed down.

And we decided to use the short cut. So, we passed by this place where we can oversee the dam which is so awesome. Also, told that we can see KLCC tower. Well, I couldn't see anything though.

When we reached the foothill, only we realised that we are at the other side of G. Angsi. So, someone has to go back and take the car to ferry us back. Really pengsan...

Again, another 3 days walking, sitting and laughing with great difficulties to walk and move in office. aiyoo... And the best thing was I am going to Bangkok for a 2-day Biz trip the following day. How on earth am I going to walk in the airport and to Telenor Office. People must be wondering why am I walking like a crab. haha... :D pengsan...

No comments: