Monday, May 28, 2007

Richmond, Vancouver BC

We visited Stanley Park. It is a huge park. We only went to 1 part of it. The world famous aquarium is here too. They have beluga whale (the white whale) and with more than 70,000 creatures. I would love to visit if given a chance. However, we do not have the time. Maybe I shall come back next time.

I like Vancouver as it has a good combination of water and mountain. And the weather is nice and cold.

Each Totem poles is unique by itself. It has their own stories.

It was hot there but thanks to the breeze which helps to cool down a little.

We didn't have much time. And I just took the picture of Art Gallery as we stopped in front of the traffic light.

We tried dim sum as well. And yes, it was superb. One bite and I just indulged in it. It was really super yummy. I have not had this super yummy dim sum for a loooong time.

We head back to Seattle after the meal. We do not want to be trapped in the traffic as it was Memorial weekend in US. Well, thank God that the traffic wasn't that bad.

While we were waiting. I went out of the car to take some pictures. A lot of people did that. All the crosses were not there when we went to Canada yesterday and there were all up now.

And so we were back and time for me to do my packing. I am leaving at midnight. My flight is at 2am. So, that's my 3 weeks of US holiday.

Do I like US now? Maybe. I like the shopping at the factory outlets a lot though. Do I want to go US again? Maybe. Since I have been to the West Coast. Maybe I should visit the East Coast, the Niagara Falls. But, well, let's think about that later. I need to start savings for another holiday.

No comments: