Sunday, July 13, 2008

Saturday

Mom decided to make curry noodle for lunch. It was so yummy... Really nice.


This reminded me of the curry noodle aunty Mei Ling make in NZ. There was once she even put lobster. Well, the lobster was too big to be in the freezer, so, we had to cook it. It's yummy...

Later in the evening, baba's friend took some durian from his orchard over. For me, durian is smelly. Baba told me there were a few not so ripe and hard one which they will throw away if I don't want (I will only eat those, cos no smell). But, for me, those were not hard enough and still so smelly... :(

hmm... No durian for me!!! Not even in the house. Either the durian is out or me is out.

And I discovered my shoes that went to Mt. Kinabalu with me were all dried. Not only that. They were so clean. Washed by the waterfall on our way down. I was so impressed with them. Like new. :) But, no! I don't want another waterfall experience just to make my boots so clean. Once is enough.

No comments: