Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hong Kong/ Macau - Day 3

Didn’t do much today. I slept in and proceed to church. Crystal was there earlier with the kids. Very traditional Methodist style. The 2 boys were performing with the others after attending VBS (Vacation Bible School). The kids were doing very well.


Then, we went for another yum-cha, a much proper one. Haha… At least, they didn’t throw the cutlery around. :D


Then, I shopped for some local biscuits before heading back. It was a very hot afternoon. I literally felt so dizzy and thought that I might just fainted.


After packing and carrying all the biscuits, I went to Central to meet up with Hazel for her church service at 4pm. The Vine is more of an international type of church. It reminds me of OCF and churches overseas. For the first time I attended 2 Sunday service and I quite like it. :)


I headed back to Macau after the church service. The weather was gloomy and more humid. Later, I was told that there was some thunderstorm in Macau and hail in some parts of Hong Kong. Wow!!!


p/s: For the very 1st time that I literally carried 2 mobile phones. Ha... 1 was my Malaysia line and the other was the Hong Kong line which I had no idea on the number. It's for Crystal to contact me (if I ever lost my way). hahaha... pengsan.....




No comments: