Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mt. Kinabalu again - Day 4

I didn't arrange anything for today. It's free and easy.

I went to church with Dennis (SIB, KK @ Sutera Harbour) in the morning. There, I met the owner of Sutera Harbour, Datuk xxx. Cool.... Of course out of all, I met God. Sermon on Faith ('I say what God says' was what I could remember).

Then, I went back to check-out from hotel. Lunch with Sherine and friends. I went to Philipino market while they went somewhere else. Here, I met some Agapeans.

That evening we went to KK airport to come back to Peninsular. Yes, the Agapeans were in the same flight. Upon arriving at LCCT, the team thanked me in the flight for arranging the trip. I didn't do much. I only organised as best as I could. I don't think I deserve the gratitude from them as I complaint during the orginising part of it especially there were some changes required and things were as smoothed as I wanted it to be. :p One thing: I didn't complaint throughout the trip at all. Arh... Except bee seems like to follow me a lot which freaked me out a lot after the bee stung incident.

Personally, I enjoyed the trip very much. Thank you all (Sherine, Karim, John, Lydia & SPY) for being part of my life experience. It will be totally different if it's not because of you all. I have no regrets of the trip at all. Eventhough we didn't make it to the peak, the journey itself was very meaningful to me personally.

I went to work on Monday. Yes. Like last year. :)

On Tuesday morning, Sherine passed me a card. An appreciation card from Sherine, Karim and John. I was indeed moved and touched (nearly tears)...

This trip has drew us closer. Also, I had learnt a few things from this trip:
  1. We can organise and plan, it is God's will and plan ultimately
  2. It is the journey not the destination that counts
  3. To share a common goal
  4. Staying in a team and doing it in a team
  5. Servant heart
  6. Not my strength, but God's grace
The list may go on... and ask me again if I want to go again. My answer: very tempting, not sure. :)


No comments: