Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Macau - last day

The trip came to an end. We travelled back to Malaysia and back to reality.

Have I learnt anything? Yes. I supposed every trip makes me grow. :)

  1. Everyone is unique and has different priority in life
  2. Making new friends while remembering old ones
  3. Do not visit HK or Macau in summer time. It's SUPER HOT!!!!! Anything above 25 degree is bad (for any country).
  4. It's the journey/ process that's important, not the destination
  5. Life is all about experience. Treasure it and do not take for granted.
Where's the next destination? I suppose I have something in mind already. It's the research and budgeting part now. hehehe..... I like to travel and experience local lifestyle. I do not just simply be a tourist, but, someone who experience the local lifestyle and that's experience for me. :)

2 comments:

@nne said...

seeing all your pics....wahhh i jealous jealous!! glad u took a break and enjoyed urself.

btw u've been tagged. check my blog to understand.

mfwrachel said...

Hey.. U going Oz for holiday... Coming soon.. :) It's too hot there.. It's HOT!!!

the tagged thingy is too hi-tech for me to understand... :(