Sunday, October 11, 2009

Making & Baking

Wanted to bake or make something for a long time. Then, thought was making jelly and sis agreed.


Went to The Store after church to get a can of lychee and the konnyaku jelly powder. Thinking that I can have passion fruit favour too since there are a few fruits at home.

And I started making when I got home. It was quite easy. :)

After making that, looking at the clock, it's only 3pm. And I felt like baking. Then, I decided to try muffin again since I failed it the last time.

A lot of people tell me muffin is the easiest, but, I just couldn't make it. I can make Black Forest but, I can't make muffin. aiks... So, I wanted to try again. tadaa.... I managed, just that I think I need to use the right flour. The one that I am using makes my muffin a bit chewy (according to the book-lar....)

So, I shall try again next time...

This coming weekend, I shall try to make something else... :)




No comments: