Sunday, October 25, 2009

Chocolate Butter Cake

Struggled to bake/ make something this weekend or not since I have been doing it 3 consecutive days last weekend.

At the end, I told my sister to get me some unsalted butter and buttermilk from Giant after church. She rang and told me couldn't get buttermilk. Well, that means chocolate creamy cake is gone. So, with butter and chocolate powder at home and milk, what should I make. Maybe chocolate and orange cake? Since we have orange at home. But, I look at the recipe again, 2 hours cooking time. Forget it.

So, at the end, opted for simple chocolate butter cake. Earlier was also thinking should I make Chiffon cake again? Since everyone likes Chiffon cake so fast.

At the end, Chocolate Butter Cake it is. It's quite simple, i reckon and the baking time was fast. It was halfway after I have done all the washing.

hmm... yumm.... I didn't put the chocolate cream as the book said, unless for party, I reckon, else, how to finish?


No comments: