Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Birthday lunch + dinner

2 friends celebrated my birthday with me yesterday by taking me out to Rakuzen (Japanese restaurant). Actually, I don't expect them to do so. Well, after a whole day meeting, i needed rest. I was at IT Helpdesk installing something on my PC and within that 5 minutes, I realised that I was so tired and it's only Monday evening. I couldn't move at all until the IT ppl jokingly said they are going to call me a cab. hahaha... I told them to push me back up to level 4.

Well, then, the 2 friends took me to dinner with me feeling tired to walk, to eat. But, it was very sweet of them insisted to take me for dinner and a cake which I opted for ice cream.

No picture taken as I didn't bring anything out except my phone and myself.

Today, few other colleagues cum friends took me out for lunch for a fried chicken nasi lemak. Nice... sweet as....


Tonight, went out with another 2 friends (ex-colleagues). One of them is having same birthday with me (another friend of mine having same birthday, same year is a Japanese, lost contact, so sad). So, we ate at Sakae Sushi. I think I have not see them for 5 - 6 years. wow.. and we just talked and talked like old friends. cool... :)

I was jokingly saying when will we meet again? After another 10 years?



No comments: