Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Portable fan

For those who knew me in the office would have known that I always complaint hot at where I am sitting at the moment. That area is really hot. I even had a name for it - 'hell' where the other side of the office is 'heaven' which is much cooler and nicer. A lot of times, I will fan myself literally. Strangely, others feel cold at 'hell'... :S

One day, Boon Hwa said, why not get a USB fan. I was like arh-uh? Where to? How? And I don't shop in KL, not KL fan at all...

I received a MMS from him on Sunday night which I thought was a box of medicine (he is uncle mar...) but, written there, something interesting to show me... I was thinking fan?!

And I saw him using the fan when I got into the office. hahaah... Quite cool... He spent RM13.50 for that and it works, not that strong wind, better than the hot-cond (opposite of air-cond.. hahhahah... :D). And he gave it to me?! Wow... so generous of him. But, I decided to share rather to own it.

Arh.. I can make the thing turn too, manually, use hand.. hahaha.. pengsan...

It's like a new toy. Another new toy after the gun thingy.. hahaha... :D Not sure how long it can last though, Boon Hwa actually asked me to do a stress test... ha...




No comments: