Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day out shopping at KL

Had appointment with my sister to shop in KL for some months back. Yupe, need to book me. Then, mom also asked if I could go shopping with her for some clothes for Mandy (my niece). Well, it's the only Saturday that I can make it and since I can't split myself up. I have decided to bring all together to KL for shopping.

We ended up at KLCC as sis wanted to go to PC Fair while mom wanted to do shopping and I have Parkson voucher.

Honestly, I have not been to KLCC for a long time, I mean shopping (was working in KLCC in Feb earlier). Actually, have not been shopping in Malaysia for a long time...

My role is to drive them there, accompanied them to shop and drive them home safely. hahah...

Oh... I took them to Spring Garden for a nice lunch... Yupe... the food was ok, and we felt good.. Thought of taking them to Mandarin Hotel actually, but, all were too tired walking.....



No comments: