Saturday, April 19, 2008

What is HOME???

According to the Oxford Advance dictionary, home = the house or flat/apartment that you live in, especially with your family.

For the past few months, the definition of HOME to me is:

Seremban home = Hotel (I am supposed to spend the weekend at home. But now, I am only there on Sunday afternoon, which is bad! My Mum is thinking of disowning me :( )

KL (USJ) rented room = motel (I only go back to bathe and sleep (weekday), very basic place. Note: I don't even eat there.)

D'House (DiGi Office) = Home (I spend more than 8 hours there every day. Weekday lar). DiGizens are my family(?!) :o This is in accordance to the definition of the dictionary, right? I eat there, fight there, even slept there before. hmm....

Gosh... All mixed up and confused. This is bad!!! It sounds sad too!! sob... sob... pengsan...

4 comments:

Euniceta said...

It's a good thing then, that you don't have to pay Digi for lodging. Instead, you are being paid to spend long hours in there and consume their electricity supply and use their stuff (computer, stationery, telephone, etc)

-r

InterBrandActive said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

aiyo... when you see Interbrandactive.. sorry pls ignore that, i was posting a comment while my husband is trying out... what i want to comment is you actually slept in the office before??!!!

mfwrachel said...

ya.. I slept on the sofa before. Those day where I went back to shower and came. Just slept for an hour or so.