Saturday, April 26, 2008

Side Mirror


How can a person had 2 - 3 accidents on the same spot of the car within 2 hours?????

Well, that's me. It happened to me on Saturday. Am I mad? Sure, I was mad and furious.

As I exit from Lake Garden wanting to go to S'ban Parade's junction, I stopped next to the Kancil. Then, he started to move, instead, he was driving into my lane and there he knocked my side mirror. Surely I honked at him. Bear in mind, it was not even 7am yet. And that Malay uncle came down. He apologised. Well, actually, I wanted him to compensate. Well, I think I let him go lar. And I can adjust it back.

Then, we proceed to Kepayang Hill. After having our breakfast, we went to town to get some ingredients to bake cookies for BCM fund raising.

There, after purchasing, I was about to go. A Toyota Altis/ Vios(?) drove really fast past me and then, again. This time, I really honked at her. Initially, she didn't stop. And finally, she stopped. Well, I was really angry, I got out of my car, and I went to her car and really gave her a good lesson.

She didn't want to compensate me and she didn't even feel bad. I told her that shouldn't she feel sorry? Then, she apologised so reluctantly. Gosh.. What's wrong with modern ppl? Where's the manners? Where's the sorry feeling? It really wasn't my fault. I was still at park. gee.... just not my day.

Then, I told Fong, if someone else came and knocked at the same side mirror again, I am afraid that it might drop. And thank God there's none. But, my heart was aching. I am sorry, car...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can imagine how angry you were then..

mfwrachel said...

U can?? Thank you...