Friday, April 18, 2008

Energies

My company has started energies savings program which is very good. Air-cond and all lights will only be on from 8am - 8pm. Actually, some lights will be off from 12pm - 2pm, but, that did not last long. And I don't know why so. Anyway that's not the topic here. :)

Recently I have been thinking, what should I focus on? Where have I spent my energy on? Am I using my energy efficiently and effectively?


Indeed, it is very true that each of us have 24 hours a day (in fact, recently I heard from the radio that we may have 25 hours a day as the earth is moving slower now, and eventually it will stop moving... wow!!!). Anyway, the point is, each of us have 24 hours a day and it is really our choice to use the time wisely.

It has been my prayer that I want God to use me and whatever I have, so that I may glorify His name and will impact (positively) other people's life. I know I am imperfect, thus, I need God to help me. I've always wanted to focus on what else I can do for Him. I know that my time on this earth is limited and I want to focus and put my energy on more important things.

However, I am perplex that why would some people focus on minor things which will not give any value and impact after all. Why would people want to channel the energies in having war? I don't understand and maybe I shouldn't waste time to understand. And I shouldn't waste time to be involve in the war. Really pengsan...

I should be focus on my callings and the things I should do. Do it all for Him!

No comments: