Sunday, April 13, 2008

Facebook

What's Facebook? A networking place? Maybe.

Finally I have got myself sign-up Facebook. It's sooooo complicated and I still think it is (Szet Anne, it is complicated and that's generation gap).

For me, signing up Facebook is very much peer pressure (esp. Kang Wei). And I wanted to look-out for long lost friends. All other whatever applications weren't my interest and concern. ;p

So, if you know me or I know you, please add me as your friend in Facebook and be in contact. :)

Take care! See-ya!


2 comments:

@nne said...

it is NOT tat complicated. jus take some getting used to. and if aunty chris can, so can you.

mfwrachel said...

I think all the applications are ???? Taking up space?? I don't understand most of them and I don't think I am gonna to use them. Maybe I am just too lazy to understand them. pengsan...