Sunday, April 13, 2008

Saturday

Supposed to go shopping with sister on Saturday. Then, she had to go back to work. So, me and Fong decided to go to church office also after our 'hike'.

Then, I fetched Fong to Cheng's place. Supposed to do my the site meter in my blog. Before that we shop by a pastry shop and saw the cakes. Looks so yummy and we got tempted. So, we bought and 4 of us share including Tusi (the maid). It was ok.

I thought it should be fast and didn't open my computer. I can't go online using her streamyx anyway which we don't know why. So, I was using Cheng's computer. Then, Fong has her computer up. And she also went to my bag and start-up my computer, got connected using her Celcom. And the best part was she started to 'help' me chatted with Kang Wei. They can really talk.

It was so funny. Cheng supposed to do her spring cleaning and ended up on internet also. And the 3 of us all not using our own computers.

Oh... I make Cheng to show me her Bamboo. It's a cool gadget. It wasn't so big as her blog. Bamboo is something that can use for editing and art and.....

And I went home late missing my show again.


No comments: