Saturday, April 5, 2008

Saturday

Another Saturday morning to Kepayang Hill. It rained on Friday night. And so, we saw the sky with a blue line thingy. And We arrived at the top to look at the sun rise. And we went the 2nd round, sun was up. We met Seet Kwan, Min Chee and Matthew up on the 2nd round.

Yes. Reminding me that I need to train more for Mt. Kinabalu in July. I am actually quite afraid this time. Maybe afraid of no body helping me? Well, at least, I can meet Fong, Cheng, Jimbo(?), Auntie Chris (hopefully) at Laban Rata.

Then, we went to church for church accounts. This has been N weeks already. And I was really sleepy. Me a non-coffee person, I think non-caffeine person asking for coffee from Szet-Anne. I must be so crazy. Fong was like 'Uh???'... and for a so Milo person to ask for coffee, I must be really sleepy. And if I couldn't sleep at night, worry later lar..

And she shared her vanilla flavoured coffee with me. Smell so nice. It's bitter. (I know.. It's Coffee, what do I expect, right?)... And I finished it.

Then, we went Curry Leaf for lunch. My air limau is greeny-yellowish colour.. weird.. But, I still finished it.


Whole day out.. Only go home like about 6pm.. My home? My hotel? I am not sure now.




No comments: