Friday, December 16, 2011

Meeting up


Was asked by Audrey Ho if would like to meet up with another few Finance colleagues from DiGi/ ex-DiGi. Well, that's ok. So, was informed to meet at Empire mall. Then, to my surprise, aside the few expected (Viveen, Charles, Ong and Lay), Mee Lin and Suan Suan also appeared. Wow... Out of 8, 5 have left DiGi and 3 still remain.

Di Wei is a Chinese cuisine restaurant. I would say the ambience is quite nice. Mee Lin ordered the food. Some of the food are quite nice, like kai-lan, the bean-curd with special sauce, Shanghai xiao-long-pau. The fish was overcooked and so a bit tough. Whereas, because I am not a pork lover, the mongolian pork came a bit too much for me, as well as the lat-mei-fan. :(

I did like the complimentary steam cake as well as the tang-yuan. :)




No comments: