Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Chiffon cake



I have love chiffon cake since young. After trying to bake when I was in NZ, I have been trying to make the pandan chiffon cake for at least 3 - 4 times in Malaysia. Everytime, it doesn't turn out as chiffon cake though I have followed different recipes. :(

Then, I came across this blog: http://ieatishootipost.sg/2010/05/how-to-make-pandan-chiffon-cake-almost.html And I tried again, I followed the steps, the measurements, still, it doesn't. Then, I suspect, it's the oven. So, next, I adjust the oven temperature myself and tested out.

Guess what?! Yes! The above picture came out. And my pandan chiffon cake was well accepted by the family members. Then, I make another 1 few days later, still, not perfect, but, yes. It's pandan chiffon cake. I will try to bake another one before the year end, hopefully. :)


No comments: