Saturday, November 12, 2011

Costume Party

Children church hold a year end Costume party for all the children. All the children were so excited about this event.

Initially, I was not involve. Then, Cornelia asked if I could to help to prepare watermelon. Well, that's not very tough. I agreed. Then, on the day before the event, I was informed, we need to dress-up in costume too.

Not knowing what to do. I have decided to be tourist. Then, maybe have my face paint. But, I don't know where can I get the face paint. Thank God Cornelia said she has. So, I went to church, got Cornelius draw on my face for whatever that he likes except mouse and cat (as I don't like the 2). And Monica make herself a hat which I took over as she had a better hat.

I think all the kids and adults enjoyed the party very much. And so we end the session with food. :)

No comments: