Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Summary

Actually, I have been thinking to write or not write a summary of 2011.

2011 has been quite a change. Not so much, but, it does affect my life. Even though change is the only constant, too much changes is quite hard to swallow at a time.

2011, I have changed job in March. A job and a company that I have stayed for almost 6 years.
2011, I flewed in business class to US. First time flying to the States on work basis. And first time in business class. Only differences were the space and food (though still air craft food)
2011, I went to China (a country that have not in my list to visit) for work. And I was there 4 times in a year and for work.
2011, a year which I didn't go for any mission trip. :(


2011 has been a lot of changes in relation to the people around me too. Few friends left to work or settled overseas. :(

2011 just passed without me realising much. Overall, I didn't really feel so much about the year. Maybe too many things happened that I am still trying to digest.

I realised, life goes on no matter what. Either you follow to move on, or you will be left behind. Everyone has a life to move on, no one actually stop and wait. Sounds cruel, but, that's the reality. We have to pick ourselves up and move on too.

However, with God, my life is not the same. I know God is watching over me on every step that I take. I know He is in control and above all, I know He loves me. And, that's the fact! :) It is good to know that we have God's promises and blessings. :)


No comments: