Friday, May 15, 2009

Perth - Day 2

Sis had an appointment with her friend at Deep Water Point so the kids are able to play. We just tagged along. It was quite chilly at the riverside. While the kids and mothers talked, we went for a walk along the river bank. So many locals were having breeze walking (exercise) or cycling. The moms will push the baby or some of them have dogs. Life in Perth....

So far, I still haven't had the feeling that I am actually in Perth. I didn't feel like it at all. I am not sure if this is good or bad. I just feel that I am getting more lazy each day as things here are a bit slower, and I am kinda tired too.

Well, I like the weather here. Wish it's a bit more wind (like Wellington). Day time is about 25 - 27C while night can go down to 8 - 9C. :) I just like it as it's way too hot in Malaysia..... :)

oh.. ya, I am nearer to Antarctica. hahaha....

We didn't actually have much solid plan here. Just really holidaying and spending time with the family. Actually, that's what I like, rather to be a visitor, I would prefer to experience the lifestyle here and be part of it. Didn't I do the same in USA though I had some plans, I did too had quite some 'free' time that I did what the locals did. :) It's nice and I like it. Take it ez...




No comments: