Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Going down under - Perth

Why Perth? Never thought that I will visit Australia so soon again. Well, since it's too expensive to go USA this year and I have leaves to clear plus MAS is having really good deal (paying RM1k for a return ticket). Why not?

I actually came with my younger sister to visit my elder sister and family. Ya, they moved here a year + ago and we are going to have 3 girls thingy again. Wow....

I literally knocked-out throughout the whole journey cos I have been working late prior to the trip and had a few local trips. Sister was watching movies all the way from the little LCD in front of her. ha... She thought by telling me that there's ice on the window will make me awake and excited. Well, too bad.... It didn't work quite well. I was actually amazed by how I managed to sleep (though all very shallow sleep). Wow....

The flight was on-time, in fact arrived 15 mins earlier then scheduled. The food was yummy though the nasi lemak was a bit too spicy for me. Custom clearance was smooth considering we had 1 big suitcase of things for sis and her family. :)

We didn't do much for the rest of the day. It gets dark at about 5.30pm- 6pm in the autumn. We went out for dinner instead.



No comments: