Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ouch....

Went to market with mom after church today. Heavy traffic as usual. I was really careful and while on the way back, this Toyota Harrier parked at aside bang and kissed my butt.... Ouchh.....

I got down and saw a big scratch... Again, ppl kissed my butt...

Well, at 1st I was furious and thought of asking that fella to pay me. Well, since he can afford to drive a brand new Toyota Harrier and bang my Wira.... Somehow a small voice in me told me to show kindness. And the conversation went:

Me: aiyoo!!! Uncle, why you want to kiss my butt ( I thought of using ass, but, that's too rude).
Uncle: Sorry. I was looking at the lorry behind me.
Me: But, you should be careful of the car infront of you also ler... So, how?? Uncle. You see, the paint and my bumper dropped already.
Uncle: So, how?
Me: You drive big car, you tell me how lar.. I have to work in KL ler.. Where I can get this fix? You tell me how lar.. How you want to settle lar??? Some more today Sunday. Where to fix wor???
Uncle: I also dunno.
Mom: Where you come from?
Uncle: Port Dickson.
Me: (Maybe I should show mercy)... So, how?? You give me your number lar.. I go fix and I contact you lor..
Uncle: Ok.. OK... I will not run away one. (He is taking out his business card).
Me: Wah... You are GM arh... Sure cannot run away lor....
Mom: oh.. We have got your number also... Definitely cannot run away.

Back to the car.. Mom was still kinda angry. For me, I think it's more of pain rather than anger. No one wanted accident. But, the pain. And his car, nothing wrong. Everything was ok. For sure, since his car is much bigger and stronger than mine... *sob*sob*...

Last year, almost same time, near to Raya, someone (taxi) kissed my butt... gosh.... what's happening....

And I went to fix it after lunch.. The workmanship was bad.. That fella put 2 skrews to ensure it's not dropping.. aiyoo..... where got like that one... really pengsan...

Aiks... now, the paint.. and the pain.... :(


No comments: