Monday, September 1, 2008

Monday - after Merdeka

It's dad's birthday!!! And it's public holiday.

I went to walk/ hike with Eunice early in the morning. Fetched her from her home at about 6.30am and she said, we are going to Bukit Kepayang. I said, what? My knees... Anyway, we went. And wow... so many youths.. all kids.. So many of them... It's public holiday, no work, no school.

Conversation among them was really kidz.. haha... That's what I thought. Well, I tried to mix, challenging. Most of the time, I couldn't understand what they were talking about. I was wondering, do they really understand each other? Oh... I am so out of their generation. And they are so energetic.

Of course, we went for breakfast.

It rain really heavily in the afternoon and it's cold. I like it, but, some roads infront and behind my house start to be flooded.



No comments: