Monday, June 15, 2009

Poor innocent car got hit by some xxxxx

Well, after Roller Coaster, next is the Board Strategy meeting and Board meeting.... Gosh, the sleepless nights continue.

Audrey rang me on Monday evening for dinner and I reckon I should go since I didn't see her for quite some time and well, my stomach needs food. So, we went to nearby mamak restaurant.

Collected my car from the company's open space (right in front of office) car park and parked my car at the restaurant. I noticed something not so right with the left front of my car. I went to check, low and behold, someone BANG my car and that fella must be in the same office... And the worst thing is that fella just went off without even leaving a sorry note with me. At least a note.

I got really upset. Very upset. Parked the car in office and got accident for nothing... Was so angry for the rest of the night and till the next day. Then, the left front passenger door cannot be opened and I needa spent $$...

My sister and a few friends asked me to go around office and match the car paint... I should do that.....

Gee..... what's happening. I really wish that ppl will have at least leave a sorry note rather than just ran away. Also, it gave me an impression, if the ppl working in the same office can be so irresponsible over personal things, how would the person handle company/ roles given? Maybe you will think I am a bit too pessimistic, but, that's the truth. A person's character reflect from the daily life.

Ya... my heart is still aching.... sob... sob.... I really need donation.....



No comments: