Thursday, June 11, 2009

Belated + Early Birthday Celebration

There were so much to be done, so many sleepless night. Well, I did sleep, like 2 - 3 hours and woke-up in the middle of the night and continue to work.... Earlier I suggested to have a birthday celebration after our Roller Coaster. All agreed. But, after all the sleepless nights, they were concern of my condition. Well, I still need to fill the stomach.

So, we went to TGIF, nearest, for a simple Birthday celebration. We shared most of our food. Ordered some food with cheese, and salad and etc.... The Shanghai salad was nice. I like it, personally. =)

Then, the real birthday celebration. I really salute those ppl who celebrated their birthday at TGIF, need a lot of courage. I, definitely not one of those and I don't like to be one of those as well. Out of comfort zone. I reckon, Asian are basically shy ppl. ;)

And we had cakes. hmm.... Too rich and we didn't finish.

Afterall, it's a good time that we had... It's the company that counts, right? For me, though tired, it's worth it with you guys.... :)



No comments: