Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hair Cut

It's just another Saturday. I fetched Eunice for our morning walk and I had another 2 other appointments. 1 of them is to get my hair cut.

Eunice went to Jusco with me for the hair cut. While I was having my cut, she went shopping. I told Philip (my friend, my hair dresser) to do anything he likes. He said, perm. I said, NO!! I don't think I can take it. Half way cutting, he saw a model in the magazine I was reading and suggested that. I asked if it's easy to take care. He told me need styling. Well, I told him to forget it as I am so lazy for all these. I said, just give me something nice and easy to manage. I wouldn't want to spend so much time.

Then, he suggested to do some temporary curl using the heat roller. I agreed. At least, I know if I will like it. haha...

Eunice came while I was doing the temporary curl. And she said, she couldn't recognise me. I got so interested in seeing Philip doing my hair and it's cute. I mean the hair, not me. Like doll....

Philip actually pinned those hair up. Wow.... I never had this and I felt really great. The only thing part was that I was on the wrong dresscode. With the type of hair, I should be in evening dress, ready for dinner. hmm.... hahaha... pengsan... (The best part was he still charged me the same, only for cut)!!! Yeah.... :D

No comments: