Sunday, October 30, 2011

Planetshakers Concert

Came across this Christian band will be having concert in Malaysia on Facebook. Though I don't know many of their songs, I do like the few songs that I had. Then, I asked a few friends if they would go with me. Well, it's kinda weird, though acceptable, to go alone. I suppose it's better to go in a gang.

So, I asked Viveen, and she said yes. Then, I saw Lee Nyiuk online. Mentioned to her and she wanted to go as well. So, I went to get the ticket and they still have 3. Yeah!!

On the day, I went to meet up with Viveen, we went for some shopping before met up with Lee Nyiuk at PJ. So, there were many youths. We were 'seated' at the balcony, though we ended up standing most of the time.

Then, the pastor shared about Christ. John 3:16, at a total new perspective that I have not heard. I suppose that's the way to target for youth. :)

Well, I had fun at the concert. It's my first ever Christian concert. And, I like it. :)



No comments: