Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dinner

It's been my mind to appreciate them (Alex, Sherine, Karim & Boon Hwa) for taking care and supporting throughout 2007. And I wanted to do it before CNY. So, I arranged.

It's easy to decide the time but not the venue. I checked with Szet-Anne and Hazel to get some info as I remembered reading Hazel's blog something about pancake. And Hazel was already in HK. ha.. Well, thank God, I managed to talk to her via MSN. (Thanks, Hazel. Good recommendation).

And we went to Paddington House of Pancake. None of us have been there except Alex & Pat. We were so excited to try something new-new. 138 menus. pengsan... and only managed to decided after 30 minutes of looking the menu and asking the waiter.

Karim ordered Dollar pancake. Well, since it's CNY, so, everyone has to eat at least a Dollar. :) And I think I know why some people has more $$ than the others. (My logic: eat more Dollar, get more $$ lor...)

Hotdog with cheese was yummy as well.

Then, our Amsterdam pizza got flooded cos Boon Hwa was too excited. Poor Amsterdam pizza.

The food was great. I like it, at least. And I had a good time too.


Note: When I said, I pay. It means I pay not I eat, have fun and enjoyed. pengsan... I wonder if the communication gone wrong somewhere or it's generation gap?!

No comments: