Monday, December 31, 2007

2007

It's a very happening year. I just find that it is an important year for me.

1st time on business trip with Tech ppl
1st time watching live football match
1st time to USA
1st time to Canada
1st time doing backpacking
1st time doing white water rafting
1st time going to Sabah
1st time summited Mt. Kinabalu
1st time to Miri, Mulu, Brunei
1st time taking Air Asia
1st time Christmas without jie2 and her family
1st time having Christmas in S'pore
1st time...
1st time...

And the list will go on.

I thank God for His provision, protection, blessings, seeing and guiding me through.

I thank the people around me who supported me, encouraged me, challenged me at all times. Because of you, my life is never the same. :)

What about 2008? What will happen in 2008? I shall continue to learn to surrender all unto Him and depend on Him. I shall continue to count His blessings in 2008 and give my very best unto Him.

No comments: