Sunday, June 8, 2008

Region visit + workshop

TMT went to region visit and workshops in KK (I went bcos I have to drive the roller coaster). We traveled in 2 groups to minimize the risks. Difference of 5 minutes. I wonder if flight ever overtake each other, like cars on road. :-?

I was working in the flight and so did Karim. The region ppl fetched us upon our arrival and we went to KK office. Then, I was told Kjersti wanted to do presentation and using my computer. So, I was working and trying to look for slides in the car on my way to office also. ;-/ So, Kjersti presented and there were some questions and answers. Then, region presented. And so, we went for late lunch.


My session of roller coaster (Rolling Forecast) in Shangri-La, Tanjung Aru was supposed to start at 3pm. But, we only started at about 5pm due to the delayed. And it only finished at about 8pm. And dinner was supposed to be 7pm. So, it was pushed back. I must admit that it was a very fruitful discussion. And, in fact, I was told that the discussion was shorted than expected.


We had BBQ for our dinner while Nathan had his vege burger.
At first we sat outside by the sea side, then, it started to rain that we need to move inside. :( The dinner only ended at about 10pm. We (Michelle + I) were supposed to go for discussion in Sherine's room after our shower. But, we were too tired and too lazy to move after the nice hot shower. Furthermore, our room was so far away (excuse). I tried to do a bit of work, but, failed. My body is too tired.

Next morning session started at 9am.


No comments: