Sunday, June 22, 2008

Baking

I can't remember very well when was the last time I baked. Maybe it was about Christmas where I baked the yummy and expensive cookies. I was asked by a few people when am I going to make that again. It's expensive lar... pengsan... Also, I have been quite busy, no time to bake.

Somehow I decided that I really and seriously wanted to bake this weekend. Then, Fong was telling me about this tiramisu brownie. I was thinking tiramisu, sure difficult. Well, no harm trying. So, she passed me the book on Saturday and I went to get the ingredients. The mascarpone cheese was very expensive. 2 of those already cost me about RM40. Anyway, just do it.

So, I went to Aunty Cherry's house for baking since I have no oven after church. And Fong was already preparing for her orange cake (I think). Then, I started my tiramisu brownie.

The mixer was heavy and I was just holding it and mixing and mixing. pengsan... my hand got so tired. gosh... Further, the instruction was to add 1 egg at a time until it mixed well. Altogether 6 eggs. So pengsan...

Anyway, the end result... Maybe the look does not look as good as the book. Was telling Fong that maybe have to make it thinner. Well, I was told that it was not bad (I hope that's true) and actually the sweetness was just nice. We are not the sweet lovers. I cut down quite a lot of sugar. :)

Shall I try to make again? Maybe. When?? I don't know. For those who have tried. Please give me your comments lar. Otherwise, how to improve lar??? pengsan...


No comments: