Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Sting

Was stung by bee on my Gunung Angsi climb yesterday. The one on the leg was painful. Well, the one on the head was alright.

The one on the leg swell last night and I just applied antiseptic. I went to sleep and as it hurt when I had that touched the bed. So, I have to put myself in a position that it will not be touched. Sleep with cautious was no fun.

It was still painful after church today. And I have to pull up my pants when I drove.

Later tonight, I noticed the swell was bigger, pain and itch. So, I decided to do something about it. It looks like pus. I tried to squeezed it out. But, it's nothing.

As I checked again. Mom said, it was not so red, but, still swell. Will see how, if it continues, then, maybe I will have to see doctor.



3 comments:

Rachel said...

The sting looks bad. You should go see the doc.

Last year, it was the leech at Nuang. This year, it's the bee stings. Next year???

mfwrachel said...

This year ant at G. Datuk, bee at G. Angsi. Next year, no more climbing. Holiday!!! :)

Euniceta said...

Oh gosh!! I was about to say the same thing as Rachel!! Guess we are twins.. haha.