Tuesday, June 17, 2008

BMW injured

Tan Boon Hwa came in this morning with an unhappy face. I was about to ask him what happened and he told me the story.

He had a minor accident on the earlier night (again?). Apparently, he went for a dinner at the restaurant and when he was about to leave, he knocked into a rock. A rock?? Yes. The restaurant owner put it in front of the restaurant not wanting guests to park at the spot. And it was dark, so, he couldn't see. From the way he described, it sounded very bad. The rock went underneath the car.

Then, Ole came and I told him that TBH had an accident. And the story repeat. So, the men and car talk started. Then, I decided to take a look and took some pictures for blog. At the mean time, I text Karim. I went, it didn't seem as bad as I thought. I told TBH that it wasn't that bad. And again, TBH said, it was quite bad as I didn't go under the car. How lar?? I am still a lady lar.. aiyoo.. pengsan... Then, he went with me. And he took some pictures. It WAS quite bad!! Of course not as bad as Karim's. That was major.

Later the evening, TBH text me from workshop that they quoted RM2K for the paint and repair don't know what. And the 'best' part was he has to go 'car-less' for 4 days. Wow... such a pain. The most expensive dinner?!

Well, maintenance for big car sure lar....



No comments: