Sunday, June 8, 2008

Region visit + workshop (II)

Started the workshop at 9am. I didn't go for the morning exercise session. I think I preferred to sleep since I so lack of it. :)


Then, Nathan taught us 'Qi-Gong' after the morning break. I couldn't help but burst into laughs. Well, dad did try to teach me before. Kinda force me to learn with him. I couldn't even be still for 5 minutes. It's a torture for me - the breathing and the slow motion.

Then, the workshop continued before we break for lunch. And we have to check-out after lunch. While Michelle was taking shower, I went out of our room to take some pictures (else no time wor). So, actually, our room can see the golf course and the sea. Sooooo nice. Well, too bad we didn't have the time to enjoy.

And the workshop continued.

Before the end, we celebrated Alex's birthday. Not sure if he suspected, but it's kinda last minute arrangement.

We headed to airport at about 5.45pm. And I worked in the flight again. Need to rush something for the next morning. Reached home about 11pm. Settled down and started to clear emails till about 2am. Went to work in the morning. Gosh.. so tense in the office, everyone has so much to do and catch up and I had whole afternoon for another workshop.

Again, the offsite workshop was really heavy and yet productive which was good.

No comments: