Monday, June 16, 2008

Food

Sherine came back from Oslo, Norway today and she bought some gummy bear. Oh.. I like gummies... I was so excited. I opened one small packet and had a little bear. This was weird... It's kinda hard. Well, I continue chewing, it's still hard and still a bear (well, maybe not a bear, but, still something)... And I just swallowed it. And I put another in my mouth, not wanting to give up. Same. Then, I took another, bite off the head and thought maybe that would be better. And it wasn't. So, at the end, I put a few in my mouth wanting to finish the whole little packet faster, ended up I just swallowing all these little bears into my tummy. Gosh.. after awhile, I can feel those bears in my stomach. Were they playing or fighting or whatever they were doing, I didn't feel well at all. So, I concluded the gummy bought by Sherine were actually 'hard plastic'...

I went lunch with Ei Leen. Not knowing what to get from Reload (name of our cafeteria), I ordered wedges. I have always wanted to eat wedges. I like wedges. Remind me of varsity days. :) And it's a bowl of wedges. But, they ran out of ketchup :( So, I had it with chilli sauce. I couldn't finish as the bears were still in my tummy. I asked the helper in Reload if I could take the remaining back to office and they allowed :O wow... so nice of them... So, my lunch extended to be my snack also.

As I was having my lunch, Karim text me that he ordered an extra chicken pie (TMT lunch) and put on my table. So, that could be my dinner(?) Then, I was thinking, I had bears, potatoes in my tummy. Will I eat more? Maybe.

Since Kang Wei didn't have his lunch, I offered him some wedges. Instead, he was asking me if I wanted some pizza. haha... pengsan...

So, I called it a day filled with blessings of food. :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe it's gummy bear from Oslo not good.. too cold which frozen the bear already..:))