Thursday, January 15, 2009

Working @ KLCC

It was just another normal working day where I had so much to do. Was rushing some works in the morning. And it was 1++pm where I haven't had lunch. Sherine hasn't had hers too. Since Karim was having offsite meeting in the meeting, I asked if he could fetch us out and back for a quick lunch. Well, he was in a rush and no hope.

In fact, he suggested us to follow him to KL where we can have lunch and work offsite. Surprisingly, Sherine agreed and started to pack. I was shocked. And well, since there's no meeting in the afternoon and I think I could afford to do that. And we started to pack and go KL with Karim. Ya.. This was crazy.

I had lunch with Sherine while Karim went to his meeting. Then, we went to Starbucks to work. It's really work. Just change of environment. Comments?? hmm... I think I prefer to work in office. Why? The air-cond and it's more comfortable. hehe....

Karim supposed to finish his meeting at about 5.30pm and I was not done with my work. So, I told Sherine to text him not to hurry. Walk really slowly if possible. Then, he rang at 6-ish pm that he just done with meeting. By the time he met up with us, we were still working. Aiks... what were we doing? Not fully utilising the chance to work outside. We shouldn't have gone shopping, right? But, well, there were so much to do and no time for shop.

We went for dinner. Yummy dinner. But, the late lunch was not fully digested. So, I had little only.

Hey.. it's a totally different experience. It was a surprised, impromtu thing. Don't get a wrong picture that this is the way we work in my organization. Sometimes, I like this. Someone just drag/ 'kidnap' me for something not harmful... (Reminded me of my Wellington-Auckland-Wellington weekend getaway thingy....)

Side line: KLCC was decorated for Chinese New Year. Nice.... Yeah.. Time flies....


No comments: