Thursday, January 1, 2009

Trimming Tree

Instead of climbing Gunung Datuk today, I decided just to laze around at home. hehe...

Baba asked if anyone would help him to trim the mango tree outside the house. I like the mango from this tree. We hardly buy mango with this tree. We also bless many others with the fruit from it too. :) Mom likes to bless ppl. My role? Very simple, too easy. Just to stand around, watch out for on-coming cars, people... Aside that, nothing. Aiks.... So, I took pictures lar... Once the branch was down, then, I thought I would have a chance. Aiks.... Also, no way.... Just helped to pull the smaller braches to aside... What a waste..... Knowing me.... I wouldn't give up... While baba went to pull those branches aside, my chance came. hehe... I picked up the saw and start.... not that hard. Then, he came back.. oohhhoooo... Well, he kept quiet and I continued. I sawed on the big trunk, gosh.... it's hard.....

So, I started to pull the branches to the back of the house where baba further disect them.... And he saw one part of the trunk into a big 'Y'. Immediately, I thought of 'lastic', where we played at childhood by putting rubber in between, and use a stone to shoot at the bird... hahaha.... Well, I must say, it's a very dangerous weapon and yet powerful... But, this lastic was too big and heavy lar...

I thought baba is going to trim more. Who knows, that's it... Then, close shop. By then, we were tired. Then, I saw a parasite plant on the tree. So, I climb tree (instead of mountain) to remove those. It's not that tall, so, no ladder is needed.

A tiring morning....


No comments: