Thursday, January 1, 2009

Gone 2008.... here's 2009

Time flies... It was still fresh in my memories while I was writting for events happened in 2007. I reckon this is a sign of old age.... aiks... pengsan.....

What happened to me in 2008? There were few events:
  1. Changed division (from Finance to Technology)
  2. Climbed Mt. Kinabalu for a 2nd time. Experienced heavy rain though we didn't summit. It was a whole new experience.
  3. Experienced summer in HK. And was in Macau.
  4. Changed boss (within Technology)
  5. Serving in Children Church ministry for the final year
Aside, there were earthquake in China, Olympics in Beijing, terrorists attack in Mumbai, economy crashed....

Overall, I think 2008 was alright. I didn't do much travelling as 2007. There were not much 'wow' and 1st time experiences as well. It was a busy year, I reckon. I knew I spent a lot of time working, was working really hard.

So, what's new for 2009? No new year resolution. I reckon, why should be bound by year? Shouldn't I live each day to the fullest and as if it's the last day? (No. I am not negative. I am just being realistic.) Of course, there were a few other things that I really would like to do in 2008 which I didn't manage. Maybe it wasn't the time yet, maybe the opportunities were not there, maybe I was too into my work..... All these, I would like to realize soon....

For all, I thank you for your journey with me in 2008. And I really hope we will continue the journey together. It's not about the destination, it's the journey itself that impact me. :)

Most of all, I thank God for His blessings, faithfulness, guidance and protection.




No comments: