Saturday, January 17, 2009

Packed Saturday

This Saturday was packed with events.

I went to dentist (no appointment make as it was full, and I just walked in). There were already so many ppl when I got there 10 minutes to 9am. I waited for about 30 minutes and I was called. I was suspecting my top left wisdom tooth was giving me problem as I knew it was not growing normally, it was facing my cheek. When I visited the dentist in Nov'08, it was still alright. Recent weeks, it was painful even when I yawn, I still can eat and chew, just can't open my mouth big. So.... Anyway, I told the dentist about it. He was asking me questions and checking. Finally, he asked, do you want to take it out? Without any doubt, I said, yes. He said, ya, better to take it out. Next, I was sent for x-ray. And the process of extracting begun. And it was extracting. The tooth was bigger than I thought. I took it home. ha... yeah... Extracted the tooth while it's still in good condition (1st time)... I didn't bleed as much as I thought it would be. And it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. Then, maybe was the medication. I prayed that it will not be as bad when the medication gone. And praised God it didn't. I was still able to talk like normal, only not able to eat. So, I was on diet. Does it also mean that I am 25% less wise now????? :(


Then, went to Giant with mom for some CNY preparation (after extracted my tooth). We didn't buy much...

And I had to go to Mantin to meet up with Pastor Sanusi (pastoring for Orang Asli (orang asli = natives)). What about my lunch? I had cereal. And drank it with straw. ha... Ya... Cos, I extracted my tooth, remember?? I passed him some used clothes and blessed him a bit financially. I used to involve in Orang Asli ministry, teaching them Bahasa Malaysia and English and everytime I felt so blessed after came back from Orang Asli settlement.

Dinner? We had dinner outside. Gosh.. It's really challenging for me to eat. Ya.. I ate a lot of bean curd. haha... And I literally swallow the food. The nerves affected other teeth which were painful a bit.

Well, I thank God for today. For all that happened today.


2 comments:

Calvin Lim said...

warh...d tooth so big..one of my wisdom tooth oso giving me a hardtime ='(

mfwrachel said...

Go, take it out.. Doing in NZ is much costly...