Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sooooo many things...

Life is full with events. Sometimes all good ones, sometimes, all not so good ones.. And things come in bunches... And it applies for blessings too...

Friday: Mom got called from her cousin that his sister (mom's cousin, too, and my aunt) was really sick. We knew it will end like that and we knew it's painful. Well, there's nothing much we can do except pray.

Saturday: Then, when I was in S'pore. A friend text me that her beloved is getting and she isn't the bride. Wow... I have had no experience in handling this kind of things. I replied and comforted her. I didn't call which I felt bad about it as I didn't know how to handle.

Sunday (pm): Mom's cousin bro-in-law rang and told that her condition was quite bad and asked what can be done. Really, there's nothing can be done except waiting for the time... Reality is so cruel..... My heart sank. Though I wasn't close with her. Still.....

Tuesday (day): I got to know that someone in office got head injury by road bullies. They were using hammer. And he was sent to hospital with 20++ stiches. Gosh.... It must be horrible.....

Tuesday (night): Mom told me her cousin has passed away when I rang home. We felt bad though we already expected it. Well, maybe it's good for her that she doesn't need to suffer any more.

Wednesday am: I followed up with the friend. She was alright. And she told me that she has accepted Christ. Hallelujah!!!

wow....


No comments: