Sunday, March 22, 2009

Breakaway weekend

Was away from Malaysia over the weekend with mom to South. It was just a weekend thingy. In fact, this time, we only departed quite late from home, 10-ish am... I am just the driver as mom is visiting aunt and grandparents. Well, me too visiting.

I supposed to meet up friend in S'pore, have not see each other for more than 5 years. Well, it was about 1++pm by the time we got into S'pore. But, I was too lazy to go out and it seems like raining. It didn't rain. Well, I started working which was not good.

We went out at night. Got some really cheap Korean instant noodles. Yeah.. very cheap. And bottled green tea. Cheap too. :)

Next day, I insisted to go to Borders at Orchard. Well, mom said, I have 1 hour only as she knew I can really be in there. And it started to rain. So, I was there for 2 hours, still kinda rush. I got what I wanted and was really good. I was thought mom and aunt would scold me for taking so long time. And I found out they were at the basement of Isetan food tasting.. aiks.... Of course, they got their shopping done too. And I found out that I just turned into a transporter. Mom got quite a few things expecting me to take to Perth for my sis on my upcoming trip. :( Wow.... Really hope I am withing the weight limit.... gosh... What's happening.... Is as if I am moving house or what???!!!! Hmm.... well, for sister... :)

We came home on Sunday. Initially mom thought we would stay till Monday since I needa clear leaves. Well, I have whole day meeting on Monday and we had miscommunications. aiks....

Next trip? Needa go to North 2 - 3 weeks prior going to Oz... ya... getting sth for sis too... hahaha...... See, told ya that I am a transporter.... ha... :D pengsan...


No comments: