Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fresh grapes....

Parents were back from Perth (finally) after about 11 days of holiday at sis.

Rang Perth earlier and found out that Matthew wanted to follow to Malaysia. Gosh.... It must be hard for the little ones and the adult too to be separated...... Well, Perth and Malaysia isn't that far apart nor that near.

And I was told that sis was making ang-ku-kuih (red turtle dessert - direct translation, hahaha.....), a type of nyonya cake. Wow... My favourite and she makes them. And she get mom and dad took back about 15. Wow... this is so touched. Air flown ang-ku-kuih (if this is not love, I don't know what is it then....). I tried 1 as soon as we got home (no steaming hot) as it was late and I am leaving to KL the next day (hate it.....)... So, I ate.... It's nice though tough (cos it was from fridge earlier).. hahah...

Aside that, they went to bought some grapes that morning itself. Drove all the way (30 minutes) to get grapes. And it's yummy. It's so crunchy and big.... Dad was saying these weren't as good as what they had as all these were end of seasons. For me, it's yummy...

Yupe, it's good to have parents back. The food and fruit were nice. Most important the thought and the love felt were warming me up..... Love ya too.... :)



No comments: