Monday, December 8, 2008

Singapore

It's a planned S'pore trip. Visiting aunt, grandpa and grandma. I found that I don't fancy going to S'pore ever since sis left to Perth. Well, mom still gotta go. We drove there. Surprising no jam.

Upon arriving at aunt's place. We had some tea before heading out for lunch. Japanese (again) lunch at Lot 1. hmm..... Well, it's not about the food, for me, it's the company.

Then, we shopped awhile. Gosh... the sales girl in the shops really got me trying most of the clothes. I literally just stay in the changing area. pengsan... and everything also they said nice. Until I told them, since everything is nice on me, I am gonna charge you for modelling. errhh......

The next day, after meeting Pei Ling (my secondary school friend) for lunch, aunt picked me up from Lot 1 and we went to Vivo City. It's really a lot of people.

We saw The Dulous ship. I think they kinda just arrived. Then, after some shopping. We went for Haagan Daz ice cream, outdoor. It's really relaxing. I like it (the relaxed, the ice cream, the atmosphere).. :)

In the evening we went to visit another grand-aunt. She cooked so much. Of course, they talked a lot too. She stays in HDB flat which is so high up and able to see the plane passing by. On the way back that night, we actually passed-by where sis used to stay, The Champaign, suddenly I missed her so much. I have not see her for 1 year 2 months now...

Before returning to Malaysia on the 8th, we went to meet up another grand-uncle (big family I have, uh?!). Well, I have not seen this family before due to some adults issues. But, I can see that they are a very loving and united family.

It was about 6pm by the time I got home and I still gonna work the next day.... :(


No comments: